- Yellow linen pillow covers for living room
- Queen-size quilt for Tom and me
- Pretty-as-a-picture dress for Hannah
- Grocery bags
- Camera strap covers (for Robin, Teri, Jordan and me!)
- Noah's Ark wall hanging for Julia's room
- Big fabric alphabet and numbers for Julia
- Cloth napkins for us (down with paper towels!!! we go through way too many...)
- Curtains for our new house...I'm sure I won't be able to find ones I like, so I'll have to make some...or, I'll realize I don't actually have that much time to sew and settle for ones that are so-so :(
- Doll quilt for Julia (from Anna Maria Horner's book...love her stuff! I just have to splurge for some of her fabric)
- A couple of aprons...maybe for me or to give as gifts
- Long suffering blue and yellow quilt, started literally about 6 years ago...
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Sewing Projects I'm planning...
This is yet another no-photos-of-Julia-more-for-my-planning-sanity post of all the sewing projects I have in my head that I want to start once I get my sewing machines out of their boxes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, a lot of sewing. alicia was a big sewer and her mother and my mother were also sewing all the time, so it's in the genes. glad you are enjoying it.
Post a Comment