Here are some recent photos of our baby girl. She's doing really well and getting big! I think she's going to be busting out of her 0-3 month sized clothes in no time. She started getting on a better sleep schedule too, and now falls asleep about 10pm and will sleep until I have to get up for work, about 4am. It's so nice to get a good chunk of sleep in every night! We haven't started a bedtime routine yet, but I think we're all adjusting well by now, so maybe this week we can start. Julia's been so alert and more active lately, it's really neat to see her grow! She smiles a lot when we talk with her, and she started making more cooing noises. This morning she even squealed when I put her on her play mat! She's getting used to day care too, and seems to really enjoy it. Yesterday when I went to visit her, when it was time for me to go I handed her over to Corin, one of her teachers, and as soon as Corin started talking with her, Julia got a big smile and cooed a little bit. At first it was hard for me to let other people take care of her, but seeing how much fun she has there and how she seems to enjoy the teachers so much makes it a lot easier. With Mothers' Day coming up, Tom and I are going to get her teachers a little something to thank them for what they do. I don't think they get paid nearly enough for all the care and attention they give to all those babies!
In other news...I started working out this week, which has been a little rough. I went running for the first time and could definitely feel all those muscles and ligaments I haven't been using for the past several months! I stopped running when I found out I was pregnant, because I was so worried about something happening to the baby. I've definitely decided that with my next pregnancy, as long as there aren't any complications, I'm going to keep running until it gets too uncomfortable. I ran into a lady I used to work with at the gym, and she was asking about Julia, and told me that with her daughter she was running up until she was 8 months pregnant! It does feel really good to get back into everything, but I'm not totally convinced that I'll have the body/energy I had before Julia. I'm ok with that though, being a mommy makes me more proud than anything else :).
3 comments:
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I love the one of her on the changing table. She has a precious little smile. Her lips are SO perfect too! I can't wait to meet her :D *sigh*
Julia is geetting cuter every day it seems! And she started off pretty darn cute. :) She has such big blue eyes.
It's wonderful to see her smiling so much. She is sure getting a lot of attention from Mommy and Daddy. And a little help with standing up!
Great pictures! We can hardly wait to see her. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment