Saturday, May 23, 2009

2 Month Stats

Not so happy about tummy time, but trying to make the best of it!

Sitting up to see what's going on

More sitting up practice with Daddy!


Being a sweetie :)
I love how her fingers are all spread out and her toes are curled up!


Talking with Mr. Octopus


Relaxing with Daddy - look at that belly!
(She doesn't miss ANY meals!)


Standing with Daddy - her favorite!


Silly bath time - when bubbles attack!


Julia had her 2 month well baby appointment this week! She weighs 11 lbs 11 oz, is 23.25 in. long and her head circumference is within the 25-50% range. Good news for her! She's right on track with all the "right" developmental milestones, I think the only one she's a little behind in is lifting up her chest from the ground. I'm not too concerned about that though, since when we lift her up in the air like she's flying she can hold her head for a really long time, so we know she's strng enough, I think she just doesn't like being on the floor on her tummy since she can't look around! She needs to see what's going on around her :).

She also got her first big round of immunizations. I really didn't want to have her get so many shots at once, but I didn't have a better idea of how we wanted to go about it, and the daycare requires her to be current with everything anyway. I'm also a little nervous about her being around so many other kids too, since we never know what everyone's been exposed to. Anyway, it was really tough to see Jules get stuck with needles, but she handled them really well and doesn't seem to be bothered at all by them.

I hope you all enjoy the photos! Julia's getting so much bigger and seems to have new talents every day!

2 comments:

The Kluge's said...

Oh man, she is very cute!! Her smile is fantastic!!!

Athena Joy said...

Her smile is to die for!! I can't wait to see that smile in person in less than a week! We love you Julia Hope!!