Monday, May 11, 2009

2 Months

I love watching her sleep so peacefully!

She loves to smile!

Happy girl :)


So cute!

Julia turned 2 months a few days ago, and boy, has the time gone by quickly!! She's grown so much, and changed a lot too. She loves to smile at us, and makes lots of noises! She'll "talk" with us, loves to play on the floor, likes practicing standing up and sitting up, and still loves to cuddle and sleep with mommy and daddy. We haven't had her 2 month appointment yet, but I'll post her stats when have that check-up. I think she's about 10-11 lbs though.


2 comments:

Jeff & Sylvia Bryant said...

Julia is so adorable in these photos. She has such a joyous smile! I love her!!

Athena Joy said...

What a stylish little girl! She sure knows how to work a onesie ;)