Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Photos

Madison being cozy in the sink...she's an odd one!

Jaeger and Madison cuddling - a rare moment

Jaeger trying to fit his chunky butt in a paper bag...

"Owner" (a.k.a. Tom) and Jaeger

Relaxing at home!





Mom, Dad, and us enjoying a snack at a castle on the Rhine River!


It's been a little bit since I've posted anything...and I finally got some of our more recent photos a little bit more organized. The cats even have their own photo folder now!! We're all doing well, Tom's back in the states for a little while doing training, and me and the cats are holding down the fort while he's gone. I was telling him that I didn't realize how much he spoils me unitl he's not around to do it! He certainly is a wonderful husband and an amazing man :). Enjoy the photos!!

2 comments:

Athena Joy said...

Yay!! You posted! Thanks for the pictures. I love the one of you guys with Mom and Dad. Looks like an awesome place to have a snack. The kitties are so cute too! I look forward to more pictures :D

The Kluge's said...

I love the cat in the sink. What a goos fit.