Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kumari Garden Quilt

 Fabric (I got it in the mail last summer!)
 Rows pieced together
 Completed quilt top
Quilting design I wanted to use

This quilt...I've had several frustrations over it, but I'm at the point where I just want to get it done.  I picked out the fabric last year, and didn't plan out the quilt until this spring.  I'm to the point where I can quilt it, but the design I started out with is actually more difficult to do than I thought (I can't keep it straight...), so I'm ripping out what I already did and starting over with just straight lines about an inch apart.  Hopefully, I'll have a completed quilt by the end of summer!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

I like the quilt design you picked out!! And remember it doesn't have to be perfect...once it gets washed and used you won't even notice that it is not straight!!! Great job!!

The Lanigans said...

Thanks Darcy!