Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeding Geese

Chasing us down...
Tom trying to shoo them away


Attack!


Julia helping :)

Our family was going through a particularly stressful time about the beginning of December, so we decided we needed a little joy in our lives. We went to the next town over to feed the geese, but didn't realize how aggressive they are! They were literally following our car through the parking lot, and then ran us down as soon as we got out of the car. Since I had the camera, and Tom had all the bread, they left me alone, but surrounded Tom and Julia. Tom was focused on getting rid of the bread as fast as he could, Julia was panicking, and I was cracking up laughing! It's a miracle any of the photos turned out, since I was laughing so hard, but we all needed just those few minutes of fun. We've been back once since then, but just threw bread out the car window so Julia wouldn't get as upset.

No comments: