This week I think I was supposed to run 12 miles for my long run, but with everything going on, I think I could only, mentally and physically, handle about 10 miles this morning. It was a sad run too, since it was the last long run I will be able to do with my usual group of folks, since next weekend we'll be in Illinois! Next weekend I think I'm supposed to do 16 miles, which should be interesting! I've decided to invest in a Garmin GPS watch once we arrive in the States as well. They're pretty spendy, but running by myself in a new area is a good combination for getting super lost. Not something you want to do on a 10+ mile run. Or any run, for that matter!
Also, I realize my posts have been seriously lacking in Julia photos, so the next few posts will be totally dedicated to her :).
No comments:
Post a Comment