Monday, December 7, 2009

1st Lanigan Thanksgiving!







This year for Thanksgiving, Tom and I decided to spend it just the three of us at home. We'd had a rough couple of weeks before Thanksgiving and between Tom and I we'd spent a lot of weekends at work, so we were really looking forward to time at home with Julia. I made mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and a pumpkin pie, and Tom made a ham! We let Julia try some potatoes and cranberry sauce, and surprisingly enough, she really liked the cranberry sauce! I think she really enjoys trying new flavors, and always suprises us with what she likes. Anyway, we certainly have a lot to be thankful for, and although we missed our families back home, we are so grateful for all the blessings we do have in our lives.

1 comment:

Athena Joy said...

Mmmm looks yummy! Julia looks excited like the feast is all for her :D