Tom had a pretty good Father's Day - I unfortunately had to work, but that means that he had Julia all to himself all day! For his gifts, I framed a photo of Tom and Julia when she wasn't even a day old, and then did her foot prints next to the photo, and I also framed Tom's favorite photo of Julia from our family professional pictures so he could take them into work. His favorite Father's Day gift though, was hearing Julia laugh for the first time! The card I picked out for him was a little bumblebee and he was making buzzing noises to Julia and she started craking up laughing! Tom started laughing, and I was laughing and crying. I think that's the best sound in the world :).
1 comment:
that's my fav picture of Julia too! of course I had it printed and it graces out kitchen wall.
Post a Comment