Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Today is also Julia's original due date, but she's now 10 days old :). Grandma and Grandpa Bryant sent a really cute "Kiss me I'm Irish" outfit, so I got her dressed up this morning and took some photos. The other ones are just random ones of her being cute. In the one of her in the yellow blanket you can see how much really blode hair she has. Tom and I think she's going to have his hair, and it looks like she has his forehead, eyes and ears too! I think she has the Bryant mouth though. Things are going well for all of us! She's such a joy, not so much in the middle of the night...but we're really enjoying being parents, despite the weird sleep schedule!
3 comments:
she's getting cuter and the night stuff will be over before you know it.
Oh my goodness she looks so much like Isaac when he was a newborn! She is just so tiny and adorable! I was with Mom when she picked out that "Kiss Me I'm Irish" outfit and I thought it looked so small, but it's big on her! Too cute!!!
Oh gosh, she's a cutie!! 10 days, WOW, that went by fast:)
Post a Comment