Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Bump!


I finally started showing, but just a little. A couple weeks ago, Tom said I look like I just ate a big Thanksgiving dinner, but what a cute Thanksgiving dinner!! :). I am wearing maternity clothes now, particularly pants (a lot of my shirts I can still get away with, for a little bit longer). I am wondering though, why we don't wear maternity pants all the time? They're so comfy! I'm definitely saving these suckers for the many Thanksgiving dinners we have ahead of us (can you tell I am thinking about food a lot?).

Everything is going very well for Tom and me. I'm moving to a new job in about a week, with hopefully less hours and a little less stress (at least once I get settled in, that is!). It'll definitely be a good change for our family. Tom is also doing well, he's been going fishing a lot with one of his buddies he met at training, and just enjoying being in the States - albeit, away from his family. We did find out a little bit ago, though, that he'll be coming home a few days early, so we're very grateful for that!

2 comments:

The Kluge's said...

WHat a little bump! Buit a VERY cute little one. Congratulations!! This is so exciting. Little girls are the best! Tom's finger is going to be wrapped around her little finger soo fast. I have a cute girlie gift for you guys. I just have to mail it!

Athena Joy said...

What a cute bump indeedy! I'm SO super excited to meet my little neice. She looks cozy where she's at now though. We love you guys!