Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Lonely Weekend...For Awhile!!

Hey Everyone,

We haven't been good about blogging...so here's the latest update:

Tom's been busy packing up, and Jessica's been busy cleaning and organizing the house, getting it ready for Tom to move in!! This is the last weekend we'll be apart, hopefully for a good while. Tom will eventually have to go back to the States for a few weeks of training, but probably not for a few months. Jessica started her new job a couple weeks ago, and has been really busy! There's lots of work to be done, and not enough hours in the day. So, other than that, not a whole lot is going on. Oh, please say some prayers for Tom, he's been having a weird allergic reaction to something that we're having a difficult time pinpointing, and the hives/rash he has is really uncomfortable :(. When he gets here, we'll post lots of pictures of him moving in!!!

4 comments:

The Kluge's said...

That will be so nice to be together finally. I always catch up with you guys through Athena. God bless you both, this must have been a challenge. I could have only imagined.

Tim and Athena said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Jeff & Sylvia Bryant said...

We hope Tom is doing better after going to the ER. We are so excited for you and Tom to be together soon. And we are anxious to see you soon, too. Less than a month now. :)

How about some pictures of Jaeger now that he is "domesticated?"

We love you!

The Lanigans said...

Hahaha, I wouldn't say Jaeger is exactly domesticated yet...but next weekend I'll post some with him and THE "cat whisperer" (Thomas!).